Create Your Own Stained Glass Panel Class
If you want to design and create your own one-of-a-kind stained glass panel from start to finish, this six-part class is designed for you!
During this stained glass class you will:
- design your own pattern to create your own one-of-a-kind version measuring up to two square feet
- choose glass from Salon Lupine to use to bring your design to life
- cut, break, and grind around your pattern pieces
- foil your glass pieces to prepare them for soldering
- use a soldering iron and flux to secure your foiled glass pieces together
- apply patina to change the appearance of the solder
- support and finish your art glass piece with a frame of either tinned copper foil, lead came, or zinc came, depending on the design
All materials are provided and included in the price of this class. All tools are provided by Salon Lupine.
Instructor: Olivia Vavroch
Maximum number of students: 6
Classes will meet on Saturdays, Jan. 7, 14, 21, 28, Feb. 4, and 11 from 1pm - 4pm .
(If you are unable to attend all six class sessions, please communicate this in advance of the session to schedule alternate open studio times)